Sunday 23 November 2014

Hong Kong

Hong Kong is still delivering. It's just an electrifying place to be. I could definitely live here.

The last few days I've spent watching the free laser show over Hong Kong Island (best watched from near the Avenue of Stars on Kowloon - it takes place every night at 8pm, lasts 14 minutes, and is completely free); going up to Victoria Peak to see the fantastic views over Hong Kong Island and Kowloon, and some of the surrounding islands; and generally eating as much dim sum as my stomach and wallet can handle.

And tomorrow a friend and I are going to Hong Kong Disneyland! I feel like a child, but I'm really excited about it. It's one step closer to me achieving my childhood dream of going to all the Disneylands in the world. Watch out California - you're the last one on my list after tomorrow. It's a ridiculous life goal, but if you don't honour promises you made to yourself when you were eight, what are you doing with your life?

After that - Japan! Dear lord, I don't think I can take this much excitement at once. I've realised I love Asia. I have a real affinity for it. So I guess it's a good thing that I'm spending the next three months here!

Here are some of my favourite shots of the last few days. 






No comments:

Post a Comment